CMAT EXAM 2018
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national-level computer-based management entrance test. The test is conducted by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.CMAT Exam 2018 is on 20th January 2018.
CMAT EXAM 2018 PATTERN
CMAT exam is held for 180 minutes.
The test comprises of hundred questions divided in four sections:
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
Gear Up for MBA Interview. Know latest GD Topics and GD Tips
There’s negative marking of one (1) mark for each wrong answer.
||No. of Questions
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
Also Read: Checklist for MBA Interview
Some Important Points the candidate needs to keep in mind for CMAT EXAM:
- Read the important instructions given on the question paper thoroughly and understand them clearly.
- CMAT is a computer-based test, so get used to reading on screen. Only one question will appear on screen at a time.
- Keep a close look at the timer. The timer will start the moment you will click on “Start Test” button. The test will automatically stop if the time is over.
- CMAT provides the students with the flexibility to review later. If you want to attempt or review a question later, choose the “flag” button.
- In CMAT, you can even edit your answer at any point of time. To deselect the answers marked, click on “deselect” button.
Update: For latest Updates of CMAT EXAM results. Register here for latest notifications
- Candidates are not allowed to bring rough sheets inside the exam hall. Blank paper will be provided at the test center.
- Cell phones, calculators, log tables, book, paper, documents, picture, bag, waist pouch, earphones etc. are not allowed inside the exam center.
XAT 2018 ANSWER KEY OUT.
Preparation Tips for CMAT EXAM 2018
- No new topic: Your last day is only meant for your final revision that too of the important topics.
- Mock test: Instead of revising the entire syllabus a day before, it is better to attempt the mock paper and check your level of preparation.
- Last revision: Revise only those topics which are of key importance
- Relax: On the day of the exam go to the examination venue with a relaxed and positive frame of mind. Do not panic on seeing questions which you might difficult. Have patience and try solving them using logic.
- Time management: There is an overall time frame for completing each section. Answer those questions first for which you are 100 percent sure. It is always better to solve all the questions first which you are confident about.
Update: Few days are left for MAT 2018 Registration.To know more, Click Here
- RC questions: In the reading and comprehension section, Read it carefully first, understand the context and then move over to what has been asked.
- Admit card: Last but not the least, keep your admit card in your bag a night before your exam. It is the most important document and without it you won’t be allowed to sit for the paper.
CMAT Exam Result 2018 – AICTE will announce the CMAT 2018 result on February 14, 2018.
How to check CMAT Result 2018
- Visit the official website of AICTE
- Candidates have to fill in their registered email address along with a password.
- Click on the “Submit” button once the details are filled.
- The result of CMAT 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download the score card and keep it safe until they are granted admission.
You can also send your queries related to CMAT 2018 here. Our experts will reach to you at the earliest to provide you with best answers.